Friday, January 23, 2015

Bobby's winter pre-K program




Bobby was a hit at the Pre-K program last night.  He performed many songs with actions, sign language and with great enthusiasm.  He blew me and his Grandpa, Grandma Eckert, dad and sister kisses in between songs.  When I didn't catch them because I was getting my video camera ready he told me that they were waiting for me on top of my head when I was ready to catch them.  Later that night he told me that though he did blow kisses to everyone he blew the most to me!  We were so proud of him.  Grandpa Kelly is also in town for a few days and took Bobby out for pancakes.  We told his teachers to not let him know why he wasn't eating lunch at school but his teacher told me later that Bobby told her that he knew he wasn't eating with the class because his Grandpa would be getting him for pancakes today......I am not sure how he knew!  My dad told me he still was very excited and surprised when he came to pick him up later.  My dad bought him gumballs at the end of lunch and Bobby asked if they could get one for him to take to his sister.....that made my heart melt. When I picked Bobby and Emmy up from school they had been outside and when I reminded Bobby about the gumball he took a frozen gum ball out of his pocket to give to his very happy sister.  My dad told me Bobby is very articulate, polite and fun to have around.  I'm a proud mom for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment