Monday, October 12, 2015

Another weekend full of fun


 The weather was beautiful on Saturday.  The two dad coaches (one of which is Robb) planned a pizza party for the team after they finished with their soccer game.  I think that Bobby enjoyed his pizza the most and ate the most (4 pieces).  He also had another piece later on that day.....I can't believe how that boy eats pizza.

 Emmy and her friend Reagan are hockey players this year and they posed for a picture after practice.  Bobby is right in there this year too and he is really starting to get the hang of it.

The kids have been asking for a while for me to make pumpkin pie.  I surprised them one night last week and they love the pumpkin pie.  I had whip cream too but Emmy didn't want any and Bobby just requested that I squirt it in his mouth.  I obliged him twice - technically I taught him about the direct squirting of the whip cream so I can deny him now.  Later this week mom heads off to NYC with Grandma Launa.  I can't wait for a fun girls trip but will miss the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment