Thursday, February 18, 2016

Catching up with the blog

 Emmy told me one morning that she needed to do her hair crazy since it was crazy hair day at school.  I put 20 different barrettes and bows into her hair but when she came home none were still in her hair.  I asked her why they weren't in her hair and she told me this was because she discovered that crazy hair day was the next day and so her teacher took out the bows.  I had a good laugh since she had even went to breakfast that day with her grandparents with her hair crazy.
 Emmy's friend Lauren came to watch her play hockey last weekend, we are lucky to have such great fans!
 Valentine's day Emmy had a play date, Robb went to the gym and I ended up getting to go for a frozen yogurt date with my little love Bobby.  He was a great date and chose the spot for us to sit and got our spoons while I paid.  I asked him if he planned to pay for our treat and he said, "You have to pay for this frozen yogurt?"


 This week I surprised Bobby and showed up at his gymnastics.  He was leading the pack in exercises when I showed up and his teacher had paused to get the kids into a line and Bobby's "girlfriend" was laying on the mat a few feet away.  Bobby decided to be helpful and he came over to his girlfriend and said, "Hey girlfriend, let me help you!"  he reached down and helped her up.  It was adorable.  Later after class I gave him a cake pop treat I had got for him and it was really sweet to have a little extra time with him before I went back to work.



Emmy had to read the book, "Mom races" as part of her homework the other day.  How appropriate!! When she read the end pages of the book where the mom does her best but doesn't finish in first Emmy said "My mom does her best and also finishes in first!"  Fun to see her be proud of her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment