Sunday, July 16, 2017

Keeping up with the Eckerts!


 This summer is flying by.  I spent 2 weeks in a residency as I started the EdD through U Mary.  It has been a challenge and our family schedule hasn't slowed down at all.  We spent the 4th of July out at the Moldenhauer lake cabin.  It was beautiful and the kids enjoyed many lake activities.  Grandma Pearl even joined us for a few hours.







 Bobby started golf lessons and he had fun while learning quite a bit.  He and I got a few afternoons of fun time together while Emmy had U Mary basketball camp.  We had some frozen yogurt dates and hung out at the water park.  Bobby and I did all the slides.  I kept up with him just fine.

 We also got to go to a Bismarck Larks baseball game.


 We had about 20 kids plus their parents over for a pool party and then had a great time at the river boating with the Jahner family.




Bobby has absolutely NO FEAR.  I did all the slides but this yellow one....I'm just not into dropping straight down from that far up.









We also spent an afternoon at the amusement park.  The kids can get up that rock wall in no time now and we made sure to get some ice cream to refuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment