Tuesday, August 23, 2022

End of Summer 2022

Bobby got to have one last sleepover with his friends.  They played.....baseball of course!

Robb and I took a quick trip to Florida to celebrate 15 years.  We are so grateful for these years together.
The kids were out at the ranch with my parents having a great time.  Bobby learned lots of farming techniques from my dad and Emmy was in garden, playing with the animals, and helping my mom with canning.
Bobby helped with the activities this year and Emmy was in the music room at McCabe VBS.  They really enjoyed serving the children and church families.
Robb was the painting expert on Studio 701.  He did SOOOO amazing!  We were proud of our star.



First day of school Pool part.  30 kids for pool time and pizza.

Bobby started 6th and Emmy started 8th grade at St. Mary's.  They were both excited to get started and see their friends.  We retired our Summer fun list and blew up the summer fun-o-meter with all the fun activities we did.  It was a summer to remember.  I love my extra time with these kids of mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment