Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Night out in Deadwood







 We had a fun night out in Deadwood while on our trip. We had to wait for a table for dinner so we stopped into a wine bar where Robb and I did a wine tasting, Emmy made friends with the owner's dog, and Bobby had a lemonade. We had a great dinner together and the boys ate the same soup in the same way (Emmy and I got a kick out of this). We walked the downtown a bit before heading home.

Last night before the kids and I completed our nightly prayers, Bobby said something to me that I made sure to write down because it was so sweet. He said, "Mom, I love each person with a different kind of love that is just for them and unique to that person but the different kind of love I have for you is more than the different love I have for anyone else." I sure do love my Team Eckert. I'm very grateful to spend time with each person in this family, they are so special and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment