Saturday, August 17, 2024

VEGAS BABY!


We got to spend almost a week in sunny, HOT (105-107 daily), busy Vegas. We made lots of memories and the kids got to see it all. Bobby made sure to let me know about every scantily clad lady he saw along the way. We ate tons of great meals and even visited some of our favorite places twice (Sushi Samba and Eataly). We stayed at Planet Hollywood which was central on the strip and did quite a bit of walking.
One of our breakfasts was at Mon Ami Gabi. Emmy and I had the avocado toast, Robb french toast, Bobby had a smoked salmon plate. Robb made a trip back to the room to change after a waiter dropped a jar of blueberry sauce and it splattered all over his shirt. The kids and I laughed about how he looked like a crime scene but he didn't find it amusing. While he went to change, the kids and I went to the Conservatory and took pics.



Sushi Samba was a favorite stop of ours. The kids loved the food and Robb and I have always been fans.

We watched the fountain show our first night. Emmy and I always made sure we were dressed for vacay every day!

Bobby got pasta made in a cheese wheel at one of the Italian restaurants at the Venetian.

 Emmy and I were twinning on one of the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment