Thursday, July 8, 2010











This week mom and I went to the zoo with the Bennings! Casey and her two boys Christian and Ryder. I love the zoo and I ran around like a crazy woman. I think it's funny when mom has to chase me and I do not like to be carried or ride in my stroller anymore. I found a stick bigger than me and was very proud to drag it around until mom made me leave it behind (something about being dangerous). Christian took off his pull up and pants when the moms weren't looking and peed on the animal food dispenser at the zoo. Mom laughed but his mom didn't because she said that was naughty. I guess mom should be grateful that I still wear diapers and not pull ups :) The Bennings live near us and dad is always warning me to stay away from those boys, especially when I am a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment