Thursday, November 25, 2010

and I had to have some of dad's pie...it's Thanksgiving after all











A little while after my cookie, I saw that dad was eating some peanut butter cup pie. That looked really good to me and usually if dad likes it I will too. Dad has a reputation around our house for eating all kinds of foods that probably aren't healthy (says mom) but definitely taste great. I always try to ask for bites of food off of the plate when dad is eating dinner. When dad isn't home and it's just me and mom I get on my phone and tell mom I am talking to dad. Mom thinks it is funny that when she asks me what dad is doing I tell her that he is "eating pizza, num num!" Whenever dad and I talk on the phone he is always somewhere eating pizza according to me. Today I helped myself to dad's pie and may have eaten more than my fair share. I did leave some for dad to eat when I had finished. At first dad was running the fork but since the bites he was giving me weren't big enough I took matters (or should I say the fork) into my own hands. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment