Sunday, November 14, 2010

My baby brother is growing in mom's belly




Mom is 23 weeks pregnant now and her belly is getting bigger. This weekend mom had to go in to work for a while and so she took a picture with me before she left. When mom is gone, dad and I lounge around in our pajamas as long as possible. Mom did make me some blueberry waffles before she left to tide me over until snack time. Later that day we all went to visit baby Cane Bear. He is so little and I was really fascinated by him. I told mommy that he was a "pretty baby!" and I was very gentle as I patted him and petted his hair. I will a very good big sister to my little brother. After our visit we went out for dinner and I ate a lot of my turkey burger, broccoli, biscuits and some of mom's salad too (I liked her peas and soybeans). I colored while we waited for our food and drank my tasty chocolate milk. It was fun and I was a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment