Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mom and I are BFFs













Mom and I do a lot of special things together lately. Mom bought me some new colors of play do and we make all kinds of things together now that she, Bobby and I are home together during the daytime while dad is working. I made mom some artwork for Mother's day. She hung it on the fridge because she thought it was awesome (it was a picture of me and flowers that I colored on.) Then today we went running together. I got a ride in the jog stroller and mom pushed me. We talked about the birds, other people who ran by us, cars, planes, etc while I went for my ride. About 45 minutes in to the ride, I got tired. Mom wears me out! So mom told me I could just rest my eyes and she would finish up the trip. I woke up as we got into the driveway - good timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment