Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bobby's first tooth!

Mom was excited to report that Bobby has his first tooth. It is on the Right side bottom of his mouth and is just up enough to feel at this point. Bobby is 7 months old so we expect to see lots of teeth now.

I went to gymnastics today and mom and grandma came along too. It was a fun day. Grandma Launa got her and I smoothies and mom got ice cream. I also got a happy meal after class. As Grandma was driving us all back home I was attempting to drink my smoothie. Grandma hit the gas and I told her, "Grandma don't drive so hard! I am trying to drink my smoothie!"

Later on we are going to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Mom told me it is open today. Dad tried to take me on a week day a while back and it was closed so when mom told me it was open I ran over to tell dad right away that it was now open and we could all go! We are meeting the Stenberg family there - mom's friend Jill, Aaron and their kids Lexi and Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment