Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daycare friends

Emmy and Bobby enjoy their friends at school.  When I picked Emmy up this week she ran over to me while holding Lakyn Johnson's hand and want excited to show me that they were twins!  They held hands for quite a while as I struggled to find free space on my camera phone to snap some pictures.  I asked Emmy last night who her best friend was at school and she without hesitation said, "you are mommy!"  I then told her that I wanted to know who the best friend at school was though and she smartly answered, "Mom, when you came to pick me up you were at school and so you are my best friend at school"

Bobby is always very enthusiastic and yells "mommy!" and runs as fast as his cute little chubby legs will take him when I come to his room to pick him up.  I always ask him how his day was and what he did that day.  His standard answer is always, "Good!" and "I played with my friends!"  My best part of the day is getting the kids from school and then later snuggling with them on the couch together before bed.  Bobby and I get some quality time singing and giving kisses as I rock him before he goes to sleep and Emmy and I sing songs and do prayers every night together.

I am so blessed to have these little people

No comments:

Post a Comment