Thursday, May 5, 2016

May

 Emmy was playing some basketball at the neighbors hoop (yes, with her bike helmet on).  It reminded me of going over to my neighbor's house to practice every day when I was younger.  Her skills are definitely improving.
 Emmy's last day of dance practice was earlier this week.  She picked the outfit out herself to wear (including the hat).  Her last performance is this Saturday.
 Robb and I hosted a Republican fundraiser this week and the grandparents were in charge.  Bobby and Emmy convinced them that they sleep naked and Robb took a picture of the sleeping Bobby we came home to that night.
Emmy wrote a note for her teacher for Teacher Appreciation week, I thought her rhyming skills were on point!
My cute little Starbucks date this morning with her healthy cookie breakfast.  We always have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment