Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall break, fun break!









 Family pictures turned out well this year.  Bobby still is a challenge at times with his smile but Emmy is a natural model!



 Emmy and Bobby had 80s day and parents breakfast.  We enjoyed visiting with them and their friends.  Emmy's outfit was a hit!


 School pictures came back and once again it was proven that these kids are pretty darn cute!



 Fall break fell on the same two days for the kids schedule and for my schedule.  This meant extra time together.  Robb gave us a ride to Starbucks.  We enjoyed a treat and then headed to the pet store.  Then we hiked two miles home and enjoyed some cooler fall weather and time together.  The kids are so much fun to be with and this was a fun time.

 Bobby has been asking me for a date night to Shogun for a King Crab Crunch roll.  We finally got our night out.  He devoured the sushi roll.  There was a football game on in the background and I had to remind my date to focus on our conversation and not the game.  Eventually I got a good conversation out of him and I really enjoyed what I learned about my little boy who is growing up too fast.  He was a very sweet date in that he gave me lots of love, hugs and kisses.


The little monsters hike at Fort Lincoln was this past weekend.  What beautiful weather for an outdoor hike together.  We walked a couple miles, went through the haunted house and played the games.  The kids said many times that they weren't scared at all by the haunted house but I felt a little nervous about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment