Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The kids made tie dye Disney shirts on one of our days at Disney.  The Pop Century Hotel had kid activities.  We also roasted marshmallows one day at our hotel.



The kids made a lot of fun of the face I made on rides!  I tend to open mouth scream!! In my opinion they also had some open mouth screams....but they seemed to think my faces were the funniest.  Robb doesn't make any face other than his smile.  Bobby was truly terrified on the Tower of Terror...and it showed in his picture.  I was mostly worried about him!  

Emmy LOVED the Tower of Terror.  It was her favorite ride.  It usually has a 2 hour wait so when we got to the park we tried to beat the crowd and get in line.  We still waited 45 minutes but when we were the very next people to ride the ride......it stopped.  We waited for another 30 minutes until Disney gave us a pass to come back again later while they fixed the ride.  We moved over to the Rock and Roll roller coaster which may have been my favorite ride.  A roller coaster that goes 60 mph in the dark.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment