Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Emmy is a singing STAR!!














Words CANNOT express how amazing Emmy did with the two solos she had at the Choir and Jazz Choir concert this week. She had a solo that was almost the entire song with the Jazz Choir and she had another solo moment while singing with the choir. Robb and I had so many strangers and parents we knew come up to us raving about how beautiful her voice was during the performances. I cried the entire time....just so proud. Bobby was sitting next to me and he had his mouth open in awe and said to me at one point "You made her!!" She was poised and confident and truly seemed to be enjoying her moment on stage. She was also in the program featured for her solo at the Honor Choir. I got texts and emails from people I work with who heard her as well. She is very talented!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment