Tuesday, June 8, 2010











Today mom and I met my friends Connor and Olivia Lundeen at the park. I don't care much for the swings anymore, but I enjoy the slide (or talking about it and pointing at it). I loved playing in the dirt there, I even ate some while mom wasn't looking. I also chased birds around the park. I could never catch them, but I am sure that when I get bigger I will be fast enough to catch them. I practiced saying bird and cheap, cheap though. I also went with mom to the women's health center. Mom worked out and I played with some new friends. Then I talked to the lady at the front desk about puppies for a while. She was really entertained by me. Later mom dropped me off at Grandma Launa's where I played with Mason while mom went to go vote. I'm too young to vote, but I make my opinions known!

No comments:

Post a Comment