Monday, June 14, 2010
















We went to visit Mark, Kristen and Olivia Bratton while we were in Fargo. Kristen has been mom's friend since 7th grade and they ran track together in high school and were in each other's weddings. They have been good friends for a long time and so mom was excited to visit. I was excited to get to play with Olivia who is 5 months. At 14 months I was eager to show them my new tricks like telling them what all the farm animals say. I also showed them what needed baby proofing for when Olivia can crawl and walk like I do.

I wanted to try going up and down their stairs which I felt I was really good at, but mom kept telling me it was unsafe for me to do it without holding her hand. I also enjoyed handing baby Olivia's toys to her. I wanted to make sure she could see that she has a lot to choose from. I remembered when I used to have some of these same toys. Now I am a big girl and have different favorite toys and lots of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment