Sunday, December 12, 2010

Elks Christmas Party
















When mom was a little girl like me grandma used to take her and Uncle Chad to the Elks Christmas party. This year I got to go and Grandma, Grandpa and Mason were there too. Dad hobbled in on his crutches and I wore mom out chasing after me. We found some friends and they let me play with the strange hat made out of balloons. I also met Elroy to Elk, but I called him a Reindeer in honor of Xmas. There were lots of stuffed reindeer/Elk and I made mom take me of to every one of them. I saw my friend from daycare there too and lots and lots of other little kids waiting in line to see Santa. I did see Santa there, but since I was running around like a crazy person I didn't have much time to wait in the line to sit on his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment