Saturday, December 25, 2010

We got to Xmas Eve service at church










Mom, dad, Grandma M and I all got dressed up to go to Xmas eve service at church. Mom and dad wanted to take some pictures of me, but I was too busy looking at the tree and putting stickers on dad. I played for a while in the room with the toys when church started but then I started asking for mom. I saw angels in church all over! I also sang some Christmas songs that mom has been teaching me. Then it was time for Children's time where we get to go up to the front. I was REALLY excited about this and grabbed mom's hand so we could run up the front and join in the fun. Pastor Rick gave us all candy canes and told us a story. I had so much fun and got lots of admiring glances from the congregation. I was a good girl during the entire service sitting on mom's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment