Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus PJs







Mom and dad have been teaching me all about Christmas. I know some carols now (Jingle Bells and Oh Christmas Tree) and I like to sing them with mom. I know all about snowmen, candy canes, Santa Claus, Reindeer and lots of other Xmas items. Auntie Amber bought me some Santa Claus PJs that I love to wear. Mom is taking me to the Elks Xmas party this weekend to meet Santa and to tell him what presents I would like for Xmas. Hopefully it will go better than last year when Mason and I cried when we were on Santa's lap. This year I know more about Santa and so I am excited about getting to see him and also getting my presents. I have a hard time staying away from those tempting presents under the tree. I did add some coloring onto one of the presents but I have been a good girl and have not opened any yet. Dad just had ACL surgery and so he can't do much except read me books. He still can read a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment