Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg hunt at the mall































Mom took me to the mall to meet up with my cousin Mason and Aunt Stacy at the Easter egg hunt. At first I thought mom and I were going shopping which we now do once a week in order to get a little along girl time in each week. Usually mom takes me for ice cream or we go pick out donuts for me and daddy (I always pick out the ones with sprinkles and then eat off only the frosting and sprinkles) This time though we brought my Easter basket and hunted for Easter eggs! It was really a nightmare for mom with all the pushy parents and noisy kids but I had a great time. I got 3 Easter eggs (well, mom found them and directed me towards them). I opened them immediately and they had fruit snacks in them! Mom let me eat a package there at the mall and one of the way home. Then I told my baby brother and daddy all about my fun time and thanked my mommy for taking me to the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment