Saturday, April 2, 2011

My cupcakes!



Mommy and I decorated cupcakes for daycare on Friday before my Birthday on Sunday. We decorated some for the 1 yr old room and the 2 yr old room since I have old friends and some new friends now too. Mommy and I decorated in Mickey Mouse for all the chocolate cupcakes. They were so awesome! I ate a lot of the decorations too but they were for MY birthday after all. Bobby is wearing some of my old clothes now. This brings back memories for mom and dad of when I was a little baby. Now I tell everyone I'm a big girl! This week my mommy and I went shopping and I picked out my own hair bows, ties and ribbons. I told everyone at the store that I was "shopping with my mommy!" We had so much fun together. Then I saw a man walking by and told mommy that he was "NOT my daddy!" and mommy agreed that he certainly was not. I can't wait until tomorrow because I am having a Birthday party with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment