Friday, August 5, 2011

CARE BEARS!!





Today my great Aunt Toni, Cousin Miranda and Kim brought me over the best present in the world! CARE BEARS! My favorite bears are Funshine and Cheer and they brought those exact bears. I guess Miranda used to be a big care bear fan. This past week Grandpa Bob took me to the store to get a special care bear but they don't sell them anywhere. Luckily Miranda was willing to give hers to me. I have never been so excited. I gave them hugs, kisses and could not be separated from the bears (I even skipped dinner). I gave Miranda and Kim big hugs as thank yous too. Mom said she has never seen me so happy. I insisted that the care bears and I watch one of my care bear videos. I told Mirand and Kim that these Care Bears were direct from Care-a-lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment