Friday, August 5, 2011

This week was so much fun!



This week was busy for my family. Mommy only has a couple weeks left of summer part time work before she is full time again and so we are making the most of it! We went to the library, the park and the downtown urban harvest fair. At the fair I tried out the hula hoops - I was pretty good. I would hold the hoop and then shake my hips around while I held the hoop still. I had a lot of fun. Grandma Launa and I shared a cookie later on. Then yesterday we went to the Lundeen house for a backyard party. I saw my friends Connor and Olivia again and a whole bunch more toddlers! We swam in the kiddy pool, ran through the sprinkler ball and ate our dinner together at the picnic table. I was pretty popular since I had minnie mouse on my swimsuit. Bobby came too but he is too little to enjoy much of the fun activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment