Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Something to look forward to?

Last night around 12:30 a.m. Emmy woke me up to help her go potty.  As I was helping her pull her p.j.s back up she said to me......"you know mom, when I am five I won't be needing you to do this anymore for me."  I told her I know that is true but until then I don't mind the late night wake-ups.  Bobby woke up at 4:45 this morning and decided all he wanted was his mommy.  I attempted to cuddle him but he wanted to squirm around, touch my face and hair and talk to me.  I actually am not complaining though because I do love some Bobby cuddle time!  I know I may have a future ahead with more sleep but when that happens I probably will miss the fact that my kids need me and want me at all times of the day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment