Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday!

Today we had a busy day.  We took the kids swimming and then to a playground and finished the day off with smoothies.  The only downside was that there was a guys swim meet at the pool and since the guys were running hot showers the girls locker rooms were not.  Emmy and I took a nice refreshing ice bath before going out into the cold snow storm.  The kids ended up going to bed pretty early since they were exhausted.  Emmy was having some naughty moments and so she went to bed earlier than usual and after her dad came out from reading her a book I came in to say prayer and she met me at the door with her hands on her hips telling me, "I need go tell dad that he ruined my life!"  I tried so hard to keep a straight face when I told her that wasn't true and she could not tell me that.  She then yelled over to her dad, "Dad, I need to tell you that you ruined my life and my heart is broken!"  Turns out Emmy wanted two books instead of just one from dad and he had said no.  What a drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment