Monday, October 28, 2013

Chicago part 2

 My mom has been sending pictures of their trip and it sure looks like Emerson is having a great time. She asked my mom this morning as they got into the cab to ride to the airport for their flight home, "Have I been a good girl on this trip so I can come back again grandma?"  My mom told me that she's been the best and has been very flexible to eat, sleep and go with the flow as they kept up with a very busy family of Untersehers in Chicago.  Next time I want to go!  Emmy wanted to use chopsticks to eat her food at Penny's when they went there.  I remember so well when she was a year and a half eating with her hands and making a huge mess at Penny's when she, my mom and I went to Chicago a few summers ago.....now she is big girl using chopsticks. 

She enjoyed Starbucks almost every morning and Grandma got her a pumpkin cookies to eat which was her favorite thing to eat there. 

Emmy dressed up like a cowgirl cheerleader (I guess because she carried Pom Poms) and they played dress up and then went out for some early trick or treating.  I think she would have stayed there another week but her family (and even little Bobby) really missed her.  Her Sunday school teacher gave me an extra project for her to work on since she missed class.  Bobby asked about her often although I think he really enjoyed getting his parents all to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment