Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bobby is a funny old man

Lately Bobby has become so smart that he often leaves me at a loss for what to say next to him.  I tried reasoning with him last night when he wanted to sleep in my bed with me and it didn't go too well.  He made a sound argument that if I just scooted over there would be plenty of room for him.  Also, he pointed out that I like to cuddle and so it would be nice to have Bobby in my bed to do that for me.  When I told him he couldn't come sleep in my bed he told me that he didn't want to be alone and so I would need to come sleep in his bed then.  This morning Bobby's teacher told Robb that yesterday when Bobby had an accident in his 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' undies his teacher Susan told him that they would have to throw those undies away now and that he'd have to wear a diaper.  He told her, "Susan, my daddy told me that would happen if I pooped in my underwear.....but don't worry I've got other Jake underwear at home"  She told us that he said it just like a 40 year old man would explain something to another adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment