Thursday, February 13, 2014

My proud big boy!

Bobby is now only wearing underwear to school and he is SO PROUD.  This morning he asked me to take a picture of him wearing his big boy underpants (with the Disney Cars movie characters on them).  I can't believe that both kids are out of diapers, in big beds......definitely not babies anymore.  I've taken advantage of every early morning that I have Bobby or Emmy want to climb into my bed to snuggle (no matter how early it actually is).  This morning Emmy climbed in and gave me kisses for about 5 minutes.  I also got two beautiful valentines from the kids yesterday that they made at school.  Emmy told me that they were to make a valentine for either mommy or daddy and she picked me (don't tell Robb)....I felt pretty special!

No comments:

Post a Comment