Sunday, March 30, 2014




A few weekends ago we went to the Heifer International Market at church.  The kids made crafts and I made cupcakes for their class (and my 1st, 2nd grade class) to sell and then the kids bought items they liked from all the classes to help raise money for buying farm animals for people in countries where having these animals could feed and help support the families.







This weekend we went to the circus.  I remember going to the circus when I was a little kid and now I get to bring my kids!  Emmy and Bobby each got to choose a toy they wanted and then Emmy and I had an elephant ride while Bobby chose to ride on the pony.



I later got slushies for the kids which they really enjoyed.  Bobby told us that his favorite part was the trick motorcycle riders and the tigers and Emmy loved the acrobat ladies and the elephant ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment