Monday, May 19, 2014

Amusement park fun

The kids, Robb and I took our first trip to the Amusement park for 2014.  We've got some brave kids who like to do all the high, fast, spinning rides....much to my dismay.  My little guy wanted to go high up on the ferris wheel and so I kept him in a lock of my two arms and tried to act like it was really fun to be up so high in the air with my extra special person who I can't replace!


Robb took this picture of the kids enjoying some corn muffins....and I mean REALLY enjoying those muffins.  Also this weekend Emmy wanted to try out for dance team.  I will attach a picture at a later date that I took.  I was SOOOO proud of her smiling face out there trying to best and doing such a great job.  She learned the dance, performed the try out dance while on video and love every minute of it.  Later on she came up to the dance teacher, gave her a hug and thanked her for teaching the dance to her.  It will take up a lot of our summer and cost us a fortune for her to be in dance, but this is why we work hard....so we can make sure our kids can do all the sports and fun activities possible.  They really are my whole world!


No comments:

Post a Comment