Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Today was Mother's day and I think the person who cared the most that I enjoy my day had to be Emmy.  The first thing she said as she came out of her room was, "It's mother's day mommy, it's your day"  She also told me when I asked her if she wanted me to make her pancakes or waffles that I should make her whatever I wanted for her to eat.  Bobby was the first to wake me up for cuddle time today and when I asked him where my gift was he went into our room and came out with a bottle of lotion that was almost empty.  He told me he got me my favorite.  Later tonight Emmy and I were saying prayers and Bobby joined us asking that we say one for him too.  Emmy and I then spent some time along where she had some deep thoughts.  She said to me, "Mommy I think God was looking down on you and daddy and God thought, they need someone to cuddle, hug and spend time with when they are watching TV and just give them a lot of love......then Mommy I will tell you what he thought when you got Bobby.  He thought those people look really bored and so they need a Bobby who can cause some trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment