Friday, July 18, 2014

A fun day with the kids



Mom is back from Peru and so we spent some time swimming in the pool.  Bobby was only naughty a few times....one being when I told him to stay out of the big pool during rest period. I turned my back for a second to get Emmy a snack and next thing I knew the lifeguard was blowing his whistle at Bobby to get out of the pool.  Yup, that's my kid!  We did the walk of shame out of the pool once I retrieved him.  He is very brave this year and is swimming in the deep end with his life jacket on.  Emmy is a pro swimmer and I don't worry much about where she is since her swimming skills are excellent.  After swimming we played at the park and then the kids picked out treats at DQ.  Bobby wanted a smoothie and Emmy chose a chocolate dipped cone that they both shared with me.









No comments:

Post a Comment