Monday, August 11, 2014

Silly string race!
















This past weekend we ran a local Silly string race.  I won the women's 10K  race which started first in around 43 minutes.  The family was there to cheer me on...although Bobby mostly sprayed me with silly string as I passed by him.  Then the kids race started and once they were off Bobby and I never saw Emmy again.  She wanted to run fast and being as outgoing as she is she didn't need us slowing her down.  She crossed with her dad who ran around taking pictures.  Bobby didn't try to run fast because again he mostly just wanted to spray me with silly string.  He also would spray back to the volunteers stationed around the race that were spraying us.  He ran out of his silly string and so I gave him mine.  We crossed the finish line together and the kids then had fun in the bounce house that was there.  I won the big door prize - a Scheels 25$ gift card and everyone left really happy!  It was another great Eckert memory that we made together.

No comments:

Post a Comment