Thursday, May 14, 2015

T Ball pics and a bad start to the day


Emmy is in T ball and gets to play with other Centennial kids.  Here she is during picture day with her friend Reagan whose gymnastics birthday party she is going to this weekend.  Emmy told me that she and Reagan are both part of the BFF club.  I asked Emmy where she gets her posing ideas and she told me this one came from a kids music video she saw on her computer.  She loves to practice the choreography that she sees when we let her watch kid music videos.  This morning Emmy woke up with this crazy hair.  It took me a LONG time to work through that mess and I asked her again if she'd like shorter hair....like some of her good girlfriends have.  She told me princesses do not have short hair and so she didn't want that either.  If I'd agree to let her where long hair wigs every day she may consider it but otherwise no matter the pain and suffering of combing through that mess every day she wants to stick with long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment