Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Fun

 














This past weekend we had a wedding and a party to go to on 4th of July.  The kids were all dressed up to go to Daren and Carly LaBere's wedding.  I got some extra hugs and kisses from my Bobby.  It was near 90 degrees and humid so we didn't stay much longer after the "I do"s.  Later on we went to the Lovdal 4th party where Emmy mostly played with the kitty and Bobby played with cousin Gabe. My favorite part of the night though was eating popcorn and watching fireworks while cuddling together on the deck.  Later in the week we enjoyed some sno cones and went to the amusement park.  Bobby and Emmy climbed the rock wall.  It was Bobby's first time and he worked SO hard to get to the top.  He fell several times and slipped just as many but he had this look of determination and he just kept trying and trying.  I was super proud of him.  Emmy made it up twice in record time and I made sure to cheer her on just as much but little 4 year old Bobby had a small crowd of surprised adults that couldn't believe that little guy had such strength and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment