Friday, August 12, 2016

Space Aliens games and Emmy models on ND Today!






 The kids wanted to go to Space Aliens this past week to play some games.  I played a couple games too and won 1000 tickets at one game and a few hundred more at some other games I played.  The kids were worried about who would get mom's tickets (never did they imagine that I would want to keep my tickets) but I had a plan for that.  We took all 3 cards we were playing on and I split the tickets in half between the two of them.  Bobby got the prize he has always wanted but never had enough tickets for and Emmy got Shopkins, a rainbow slinky and some other small items.  They were VERY excited!
 My friend Sarah Kotelnicki asked Emmy to model kids back to school fashions for Kirkwood mall on the ND Today show.  She was so excited.  I did her hair and put a little lip gloss on her.  She smiled and hit her marks on the show and was even part of a facebook live segment Sarah did before the show started.  She had many facebook fans and loved her modeling gig.  She also enjoyed seeing how the show worked behind the scenes today.  She gave Sarah a big hug and thank you without me asking her and also remembered that I had given up half of my work day to make her moment of fame happen.  She is a thoughtful, sweet girl who is beautiful inside and out.


Miss Outstanding Teen ND was also there and she sang and played guitar.  Emmy got a picture with her too.  So much fun to see my Emmy's personality come out and to see her look up to bigger girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment