Sunday, October 9, 2016

We sure do have busy moments in our lives

Robb told me that while loading up the truck he told Bobby they were running out of room in the truck since there is soccer gear, hockey gear, etc taking up space.  Bobby looked at him and said, "Yeah, we sure do have busy moments in our lives."  Bobby is such a philosopher.  He showed us his September journal of drawings from school and no one in the family was more proud than his sister. "Wow, Bobby, that is great work, nice job!"  she said excitedly to him.  Later on I took another look and saw that she had drawn those same compliments on the cover for him.  This same morning she told Robb and I we could now start buying her pictures she had drawn and they were selling for one dollar.  Robb and I didn't jump to the idea of paying her for her pictures now versus collecting them for free but Bobby sure did.  He asked if I could help him empty out his piggy bank.  I don't know any other brother that would give his sister his money for pictures she had drawn.  He wanted to hang one up in his room.  I ended up giving him the money to pay for the picture because he just warms my heart up with how sweet and loving he is to her.  They are such great siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment