Monday, October 3, 2016

Prince Ball date, Soccer, Pumpkin Patch

Emmy was invited to so many events this week.  She got invited to her friend's church party and got to dress up wacky and have a fun time.









Bobby was my date for the Prince Charming Ball.  He was a fantastic date and gentleman.  We went out to dinner with friends to Rockin 50s where he enjoyed some mini corn dogs and his fries as well as another boy's fries.  We took pictures, made a crown for him, ate snacks, drank Shirley Temples and then we DANCED.  You can't see Bobby's arms in the picture because his moves were at lightening speed and did not slow down.  That boy loves to dance.  He stopped only for refreshments and also to make me a light up necklace.  I got lots of love and I love yous throughout the evening and we really enjoyed our special time together.  That boy is sweet!  I am so lucky to have two princes in my life (I count his dad in that number too).

I got some action shots of our aggressive little Bobby playing soccer.  He had a double header this past weekend and scored a lot of goals.  Emmy had TWO birthday parties after her two soccer games so once the kids were finished with soccer she headed to her parties and Bobby and I went to the park and to Orange Leaf for a treat.









Pumpkin patch fun on Sunday.  The kids enjoyed the adventure of the zipline.  It made me a little nervous but they loved it.  The weather was perfect and we appreciated some great family time.



No comments:

Post a Comment