Monday, October 16, 2017

Keeping up is hard to do!


 Spending quality time with my kiddos as much as I can.  It is what makes me happiest!



 I had found this rock while biking one day and I told Emmy how people put them around town for others to find to brighten their day and let them know God is looking out for them.  She loved the idea and put the rock in another spot for someone to find.  I did check the next day and it was gone so we brightened up somebody's day!
 I surprised the kids one day with an early pick up from school and Orange Leaf!

 The kids got their school pics back and were adorable as always.
 Super dad was watch dog last Friday and took the kids for donuts.  They had a soccer tourney that I had to miss since I was presenting research in Ohio.  They did well and dad was amazing holding down the fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment