Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Prince ball with my prince Bobby



 Bobby and I enjoyed our special night out together at the Annual Prince Ball.  He chose our outfits and was ready to go when I got home from work.  He chose Buffalo Wild Wings as the restaurant and enjoyed two kids meals with his Shirley Temple because as he reminded me I had told him that it was his night and he could do whatever he wanted on this night.





 He ate three cookies and danced like crazy after making a crown to wear.  He was perfect company, held my hand, used great manners and was sweet as could be to me.  I couldn't have asked for a better night out with my little guy who is not so little any more.
 He even had made me a thank you note!

Robb and Bobby fixed up an old boat and headed out fishing over the weekend.  Bobby loves to fish with Robb.  Emmy and I opted for a movie instead which we enjoyed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment