Sunday, August 12, 2018

Making last month of summer memories


 Emmy and I hosted the BIO girls lesson about "Celebrating your unique body" at our pool.  I created a pool workout and I really enjoyed teaching the lesson.  The girls were so thankful and excited to get to be in the pool and the weather was hot for the night.  I am now running into these sweet girls everywhere around town and they are so happy to see me.  I am greeted with little girls everywhere we go!  Emmy has really taken the lessons we teach to heart and it has been so rewarding to be a part of this program.







 We had a day full of science this past week.  The kids went mining for gems and then we took a trip to the science center.  Bobby taught me how to put together complex circuits (which I couldn't even do in college physics nor remember how to do it now).  That kid is so smart!  Emmy did her own experiments as well.  She is great at making music.  We also had a trip to Jumped around where Emmy and Bobby made friends with a sweet little 3 yr old girl.  Her mother told me that I had the nicest kids around and I tend to agree.





 Bobby got a golf lesson from our friend and golf expert - Skylar.  He did really well and Skylar was impressed by how quickly he caught on to the basics.  Skylar taught him an acronym to get ready to hit and Bobby memorized it immediately which impressed Skylar.  He couldn't believe how bright Bobby was in learning new golf tips.


We met up with our cousins at Raging Rivers one last time.  The kids had fun (we all did) and since there were 4 of them I didn't have to do the slides.  I don't mind doing the slides but I'm happy to watch this trip instead of go down them.

No comments:

Post a Comment