Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Surviving the cold winter days and having fun doing it

 Bobby and Keira exchanged special Valentines again this year.  The love affair is still on!  They are so sweet to each other with their personalized cards.



 While Robb and Emmy kept busy with hockey practice, Bobby and I decided to get some activity time in at the Y.  We threw the football back and forth and played lots of basketball together too.   I have to say that Bobby has better throwing skills than I do with the football.  He even gave me some tips!  I did get beat a few times shooting with him but I think I'm still superior there with the basketball skills.



 The kids were the youngest ones at the U Mary all day track camp.  Emmy was a bit scared at first but not Bobby!  Eventually they both were enjoying the event and trying new sports.  Bobby did some face plants into the long jump pit and came out with a mouth, nose full of sand.  The track coach told me he doesn't have to replace all the dirt he left with last Sunday.  He loved every bit of it too.  They both worked so hard that their muscles were sore the next day!!
 We had Presidents day off from school and so we got to see our sweet baby Lexi!
The kids had stopped by my workplace on Friday and secretly wrote me some sweet notes I found when I got back to work this week.  They spent Tuesday (another day off for them) out at the ranch.  They visited the puppies, cows and hung out with their grandparents for the day since they were in town for a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment