Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April


 Emmy is now 10 and that is the age that children can join their parents for a workout at the Y.  She had a great time learning how to use all the equipment.  She learned that having good form makes for harder work for you muscles!  I enjoyed her company and she is now mom's new workout buddy!
 8.44 miles at GABR this year, 1st place over all females, 3rd among ALL riders (over 1,200) and my best ride yet at soon-to-be 40 years old!  My team once again placed 1st as well. I raced over to graduation and was there by 10 am after my ride.  It was a busy day but it was fun to support a good cause and to beat all my PT students who try to keep up with me.
 My research team presented a good project that I spent much time advising this year.
 Robb took Emmy and her friends to the Bucks game.  They had a great time.

The boys headed out to the ranch to shoot Bobby's new bow and Emmy and I checked out the new YMCA pool facility.  Emmy and I rode bike to the Y and back that day...I wore her out but she did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment