Tuesday, June 15, 2021

odds and ends

We celebrated Lexi's birthday!
Bobby and I finally got to go to the Toby Keith concert that I bought tickets to over a year ago before COVID hit.  We had an amazing time.  He and I love 90s country and Toby has some great hit songs.  Bobby and I just love hanging out together.  He sang the words to almost every song!
Emmy and I enjoy some girl time as well.  We went for a long bike ride to the Nutrition store and got some bubble tea.  She is a better bike rider than me now with her strong hockey legs!
I got to meet up with my good friend from HS/college one night.  It was fun to catch up and reminisce.  I also had a college friend send this picture of us all dressed up for Homecoming.  We had a lot of fun moments together.

Emmy had to write about herself in a letter that we give to her future camp counselor at Triangle YMCA camp (she goes June 20-25 this year).  She did such a great job that I had to blog about it.  She is very creative and artistic.  So many talents!

 Another mom from Bobby's basketball team sent me this picture of him.  He is enjoyed a summer of football and basketball camps, and of course baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment