Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Wrapping up the school year

Emmy and I participated in the Parent/Child track meet in early May.  She and I raced the 100 yd dash and I underestimated how serious I would have to take the race.  I was chatting when I should have been warming up.  Regardless of my excuses, I do have to admit that she beat me in the 100 yd dash.  I really did try to catch her once I realized how fast she truly is now.  I want a rematch!
Bobby presented his project on Hazel Miner.  He learned about her in his talented and gifted courses this year and he wanted to do a tribute to her as part of his ND studies project.  He did a great job and we were very proud.
The kids finished up their soccer seasons.  Both teams were excellent and were undefeated!  There were some hot days.  In this picture Emmy was a fan favorite since I lent her my umbrella to keep out the sun.



 Bobby chose to wear his cowboy boots and hat to school.....like a true cowboy.  Here he is finishing up his final day of 4th grade at Centennial.

No comments:

Post a Comment