Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flower shop and library again

Today my Grandma Launa picked up mommy and me and we went to look for big pots and plants for our porch. I LOVED looking at all the flowers and smelling them and telling mommy what colors they were. I did get in a bit of trouble for picking some flowers (I guess I'm not supposed to pick flowers at the flower shop, just wild flowers when we are at the ranch or on a walk). I got to pick up flowers that had fallen to the ground though and I got some for mommy, grandma and for me. I also liked looking at the big garden figurines - frogs, elephants, bees.....there were lots of stone statues and it was like a big zoo of animals. I really had fun but mom started to get nervous that eventually I'd find something to break so we headed for home with our big pots grandma bought for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment