Sunday, January 29, 2012

My new fancy gymnastics leotard







This weekend was the start of gymnastics once again. I love gymnastics class. Grandma Launa sent me 2 new leotard outfits for class. I've been wanting to wear them since they arrived but mom made me wait until the day we had class. I was so proud to wear my outfit. I dance around the living room. Once I was at class I stood right next to the bigger girls who always wear their fancy outfits. I am one of the older kids in my class (and probably the best at the gymnastics skills - in mom's unbiased opinion ;). I showed off my skills, positions and was very well behaved. I listened to my teacher and remembered her name each time she asked me. At the end we got to jump in the sponge pit! That is my favorite thing to do. One of the girls mentioned it was her birthday so I happily wished her "Happy Birthday" and then preceded to sing the happy birthday song to her complete with pointing right at her when the song said happy birthday to YOU! She really appreciated the song I think. After class mom and I resumed out normal after class routine of getting smoothies. Then we did some grocery shopping together. I also requested that mom take a picture of my tongue for my blog...mom wasn't sure why this was important to me but she still took the picture and posted it since I was pretty insistent.


Also this weekend we did some dancing together to Dora songs on the Wii system. Grandma Candy and Grandpa Bob got me that for Xmas and I really love it. Mom and I danced and danced and got really good scores for our excellent dancing skills. I think mom felt a little silly doing the cha-cha to Dora songs but she still worked it out with me. Later on today we want to go visit Baby Cameron...although I am really most interested in playing with My Mason. I am always excited to see my cousins but Andrew and Mason are more fun to play with right now than the babies. Mom says just wait though......5 boys in the family and me being the only girl......those boys will wear all of us out with their energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment